Friday, March 06, 2015

Big Bob Burger Coffee , D'Pulz , Cyberjaya


Drinks or Coffee Menu


Menu 1


Menu 2


Menu 3


Environment of the Cafe


Environment take 2


Hot Mocha


Not Bad!
RM10.90


Classic Cheese Burger
(Chicken or Beef)


Good Combination.
I took Chicken patty.
And this is Ala Cart.
If you want the burger to come in a set, you will have to add another RM4.90.


RM21.90


Hot Cappuccino


As I do not like additional toppings on my coffee
And I do not know this coffee shop will put toppings on my coffee

Hence, Cinnamon Powder is added on my coffee
Please ask them not to add the Cinnamon Powder on your coffee.

RM10.90


Hand roll Meatball


RM22.90


Aglio Olio


RM16.90


Hot Cappuccino

The coffee is good when it is without the cinnamon powder.


Most Wanted Burger Set


RM24.90 Ala Cart


Top up another additional RM4.90 for fries and softdrink


Bob's Burger


RM22.90 Ala Cart

The differences between Bob's Burger and Classic Cheese Burger is:-
Bob's Burger is with Egg 
Classic Cheese Burger is with Onion

Difference of RM1 

Price as of 3rd March 2015

UG-22 & UGK-01, UG Floor,
DPULZE Shopping Center,
Cyberjaya.

No comments:

Search This Blog